dogs must be kept on a lead at all times, dogs are not allowed in the kids play area.
Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
You’ve got to love a local pub with a big beer garden and a good buzz. That’s what makes Teal Farm so special. Our staff like a chat, know their beer, and make everyone who walks in feel like part of the family. Whether you’re coming over with family for lunch, treating your other half to dinner or meeting mates for cheeky drinks, you’ll get a genuine smile and a nice bit of banter at the bar. And exactly what you want to eat and drink, no matter what day of the week it is. We’re all about giving people loads of choice. So you can bring anyone in—from the kids to your fussiest friend—and know they’ll be happy.
Prepare to be amazed by our bar. It’s fully loaded! We’re talking cask ales, craft beers and draught lagers, Fair Trade wines, fizz, spirits galore, cocktail pitchers, shooters and bombs, and softies that make your tastebuds want to party. Speaking of which, we love a big night out and always have something going on. If you like pubs with live football, music, entertainers, parties and quizzes, you’ll love Teal Farm.
Grab a drink and check out the menu. We’ve got food that gets everyone excited. You’ll need both hands to get to grips with our burgers and a serious appetite to demolish our steaks and mixed grills. Pub classics are perfect for those who like traditional British food, and we do tasty curries for the more adventurous. With light bites and big favourites like popcorn chicken and cheesy chips bringing up the rear, you’d be hard pushed to find a better crowd pleaser.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus